10 Free Online Courses in Engineering offered by IIT Delhi
1. Introduction to Embedded System Design This course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of embedded system design, including hardware, software, and interfacing.
2. Introduction to Mechatronics This course introduces the concepts of mechatronics, which is the integration of mechanical, electrical, and computer systems.
3. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence This course provides an introduction to the field of artificial intelligence, including its history, different approaches, and applications.
4. Python for Data Science This course teaches you the basics of Python programming, with a focus on data science applications.
5. Machine Learning This course introduces the concepts of machine learning, including supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning.
6. Deep Learning This course introduces the concepts of deep learning, a subfield of machine learning that uses artificial neural networks.
7. Computer Networks This course introduces the fundamentals of computer networks, including network protocols, network topologies, and network security.
8. Control Systems This course introduces the concepts of control systems, which are systems that are designed to regulate or control the behavior of other systems.
9. Power Systems This course introduces the fundamentals of power systems, which are systems that generate, transmit, and distribute electricity.
10. Solid State Devices This course introduces the concepts of solid state devices, which are electronic devices that are made from solid-state materials such as silicon or gallium arsenide.
These are just a few of the many free online courses in engineering offered by IIT Delhi. To see a complete list of courses, you can visit the IIT Delhi website.