NEET Chemistry is the scoring paper in the medical entrance examination. Here, you will discover the NEET Chemistry MCQ Questions for all Concepts as per the latest syllabus. Practice more on a regular basis with these NEET Chemistry objective questions on air pollution and improve your subject knowledge & problem-solving skills along with time management. NEET Chemistry Organic Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions make you feel confident in answering the question in the exam & increases your scores to high.
MCQs on Organic Chemistry
1. Which is the best-suited method for the separation of para and ortho-nitrophenols from 1:1 mixture?
(d) steam distillation
2. Find the incorrect statement for a nucleophile
(a) A nucleophile is a Lewis acid
(b) Nucleophiles do not seek electron
(c) Ammonia is a nucleophile
(d) Nucleophiles attack low electron density sites
3. Which among the following is the most deactivating meta-directing group in aromatic substitution reaction?
4. Ammonia evolved from 0.75 g of the soil sample in the Kjeldahl’s method for nitrogen estimation, neutralises 10 ml of 1M H2SO4. Find the percentage of nitrogen present in the soil
5. The correct order of increasing nucleophilicity is
(a) Cl– < Br– < I–
(b) Br– < Cl– < I–
(c) I– < Br– < Cl–
(d) I– < Cl– < Br–
6. Homologous series of alkanols have a general formula
7. Find the compound which undergoes nucleophilic substitution reaction exclusively by an SN1 mechanism
(a) Benzyl chloride
(c) Ethyl chloride
(d) Isopropyl chloride
8. Which of the following methods is best suited for the separation of a mixture containing naphthalene and benzoic acid
9. How many structural isomers are possible if one hydrogen in diphenylmethane is replaced by chlorine?
10. Why do we boil the extract with conc. HNO3 in Lassaigne’s test for halogens?
(a) to increase the concentration of NO3– ions
(b) to increase the solubility product of AgCl
(c) it increases the precipitation of AgCl
(d) for the decomposition of Na2S and NaCN formed