Commerce courses after 10th: Commerce is one of the vast fields which offers numerous career opportunities to the students. If you are finding the top courses after 10th commerce then you are at the right place. After 10th choosing, the right stream among commerce, arts, medical, and non-medical is a big task for students.
Thus, in this article, we are providing you the detailed guidelines about the commerce courses like eligibility, career scope, List of Commerce Courses in India after 10th, commerce courses without maths after 10th, salary structure, and a lot more. Just jump into the below modules and acquire all details.
- Know About Commerce Courses After 10th
- List of Courses after 10th pdf in Commerce Field
- Commerce Diploma Courses After 10th
- Commerce Courses After 10th without Maths
- Computer Courses for Commerce Students after 10th
- Other Courses After 10th Commerce
- Commerce Courses after 10th Subjects
- Career Options after 10th in Commerce
- Commerce Stream Jobs and Salary
- FAQs on Commerce Courses after 10th Class
Commerce teaches the students a lot about the skills involved in business practices. There are various subjects involved in commerce such as economics, business studies, statistics, accountancy, and a lot more. Due to large vast opportunities and subjects commerce is one of the most popular fields.
With the basic knowledge of economics and finance, and mathematics you can develop a lot of knowledge in the field. The courses are related to practical knowledge. Due to its popularity, career opportunities are also very high around the globe.
The commerce courses after the 10th can be done in numerous domains. You may choose the diploma and certificate courses. These are short-term courses and can easily be completed in 1 to 3 years. To be eligible for these programs you must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in class 10th from a recognized institution.
During these courses, you will get complete on-field training. These courses can be completed at a minimal cost and most of them are job oriented. Some of the top courses after 10th commerce are defined here.
|Catering and Hospitality||1-year|
|Diploma in Commercial Practice||3 years|
|Human Resource Executive||1 year|
|Travel and Tour Assistant||1 year|
The students who have completed their class 10th and are willing to develop their career in the commerce field with a course then a diploma is the best option. You may easily complete these courses in 2 to 4 years. Some of the top diploma courses are defined here in the below list for the commerce aspirants.
|Diploma Courses||Duration||Course Fees (In Rs)|
|Banking and Finance||1 year||10K – 1.5 Lakh|
|Business Management||1 year||10K – 1 Lakh|
|Computer Application||6 months – 1 year||5K – 25K|
|Digital Marketing||3 months – 1 year||5K – 1 Lakh|
|E-Accounting ( Taxation )||1 year||5K – 50K|
|Financial Accounting||6 months – 1 year||5K – 50K|
|Hotel Management||3 years||15K – 2 Lakhs|
|Professional Accounting||1 year||10K – 1 Lakh|
|Retail Management||1 year||20K – 2 Lakhs|
|Tally Course||3 months – 2 years||4K – 1 Lakh|
The list of commerce courses without maths after 10th are listed here:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
- Retail management
- BBA – Bachelor of Business administration
- BA – Bachelor of Arts
- BMS – Bachelor of Management studies
- Bachelor of Hotel management
If you are a commerce student then you must have heard mostly about choosing management, finance, or economics. But there are various computer-related courses too. Along with the commerce subjects, these courses will help you a lot when you will study to holland masters or bachelors degree.
The list of few computer courses after 10th for commerce students are defined here.
- Web Development Course
- Diploma In Financial Accounting
- Computer Science Diploma/Engineering
- Animation And VFX Course
- Graphic Designing Course
- Certificate Program In MS Office
- Data Entry Course
- Web Designing Course
- Basic Computer Course
- Digital Marketing Course
Except for the common career options, there are various other fields too which students can choose after 10th commerce. These courses will offer you quite good career opportunities. As you know commerce is a vast field that allows students to choose courses from arts, law, and other fields too. Some of these courses are
- Web Designing
- Teaching Courses
- Law Courses
- Culinary Arts
- BA in Foreign Language Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Courses
- Event Management Courses
- Photography Courses
- Graphic Designing
- Digital Filmmaking Courses
- Footwear Designing
- Furniture Designing
- Interior Designing
- Fashion Design Courses
- Mass Communication Courses
- Animation Courses
- Digital Marketing courses
- Textile Designing
- Journalism courses
- Game Designing
Commerce Courses after 10th Subjects
If your class is 11th, you can choose the various subjects. The recognized institution will ask you to choose among the core and elective combinations of subjects. For that, you need to know the topic list to get a clear idea about the subjects. The most common subjects in commerce are
- Business Studies: there are lots of practices involved in the growth and expansion of the business. Here comes the role of business studied which will teach you the concepts of the dynamic of the business. You will learn the methods and techniques involved in the business.
- Accountancy: In this subject, you will learn about taxes, balance sheets, financial data, and a lot more. Mainly the plotting and calculation of the quantitative data of the business can be done if you know the accountancy.
- Economics: Economics will teach more about the Indian economy, and statistics, and you will get to know about macro and microeconomics. Mainly the subject rotates around the demand and supply concepts that roll in the economy and are essential for the business practices. Economics in general is referred to as a social science.
In addition to these core subjects, there are various other subjects too which students are required to choose in the combination of these. The list of those elective subjects is as follows:
- Information Practices
- Home Science
- Fine Arts
- Physical Education
- Computer Science, and more
After class 10th commerce the career scope is good. There are ample certificate and diploma courses which offer jobs to the students. But if you complete class 11th and 12th after 10th commerce then the career scope will surely be increased.
You can pursue a bachelor’s and master’s degree further on after the completion of the commerce course in class 12th. With the rise in the commerce industry due to growing business activities the demand for the commerce aspects is increasing. So you can choose commerce as a recommendable career option.
The salary structure offered to commerce students is quite high in both India and in abroad. You can easily earn Rs 50,000 per month. As there are high-profile jobs available for the students without which the economy cannot work smoothly.
The graduates have more chances to earn a sound salary. Some of the top job profiles and their salary structure are defined here for the commerce students.
|Actuary||INR 10-14 lac per annum|
|Banker||INR 26 lac per annum|
|Certified Public Accountant||INR 7-9 lac per annum|
|Chartered Accountant||INR 6-7 lac per annum|
|Retail Manager||INR 5 lac per annum|
1. What are the benefits of choosing a commerce stream after the 10th?
Commerce offers a lot of subjects and career options for the students. As if you are interested in pursuing a business or want to work in an MNC then commerce is required everywhere. If you want to change your field after some time then you can also study the courses related to law, arts, humanities, etc.
2. Which are the top recruiters for the commerce students?
There are top MNCs and other companies which are hiring commerce graduates. A few of them are Max Life Insurance Company Limited, IBM, EY, AXIS Bank, HDFC Bank, Reliance, Wipro, Google, Cactus Communications, and a lot more. Commerce students are required in almost every business.
3. Is maths compulsory for the commerce courses after 10?
No, students have an opportunity to choose among the elective subjects. They can choose the combination of subjects with or without maths. You can choose various other subjects too such as IT, psychology, language, and not more if you are not interested in studying maths.
4. What are the commerce stream boards after the 10th in India?
The education boards for the commerce students are ICSE, CBSE, IB, National institute of open School, and State Boards.
Commerce offers vast interdisciplinary specialties for the students after 10th. Students have a lot of options right from economics to business studies to build their careers. Thus, the availability fir different domains create a bit of decision-making among students for their bright future.
We hope that in the above article you have received detailed information about the Commerce courses after 10th. If you have any queries feel free to ask your doubts in the comment section below and also visit our official website Ncertbooks.guru for more information on course details.