10 Lines on Tree: Trees are the real friends of humans on the Earth. They provide us with food, fruit, clean air and also rain. It gives us oxygen for breathing and maintaining ecological balance and provides shelter, decreasing pollution. It acts as the lungs of the Earth. They are used to keep our mother earth healthy and sustainable. It plays a vital role in the existence of human beings and ecology.
Trees consume carbon dioxide and provide oxygen. Human beings and herbivores both depend on trees for food, fruits and vegetables for their survival. Apart from all those we get medicine, robber, Timber, wood, fibre and many other things from trees. It also fights with water pollution, soil erosion and air pollution .life could not be possible on Earth if trees are absent.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Tree for kids
Set 1 is helpful for the student of class 1,2,3,4 and 5
- Trees act as an integral part of the environment. It maintains and balances the ecosystem.
- It provides us with a shelter to stay and food to eat apart from them is a natural shelter for many birds. So that animals lose home when humans destroy forests.
- Some trees are worshipped in India. Trees are considered as part of God from ancient mythology.
- Some cultures also believe that trees are a powerful symbol of life, river and death.
- Trees and shrubs are placed in the park and garden, providing a pleasant environment.
- Apart from it also provides shades that are very important during summer days. Its value increases more in summer days.
- However, some trees which are thousands of years old act as a popular attraction or historical landmark.
- Without trees, the land would become Barren and lifeless.
- However the number of animals lives on trees called arboreal animals, and they spend their lives on trees from young feeding, sleeping and mating.
- If trees are destroyed, then the animal loses their life apart from animals. Thousands of species of spider and insect live in trees.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Tree for School Children
Set 2 is useful for students of class 6,7 and 8
- Trees are essential natural resources on Earth. It is an integral part of the ecosystem as many animals depend on trees for shelter and food.
- It also provides resources. It is crucial for our survival. In the past trees provided firewood and used for cooking. Even today, some parts of India and other countries do not have access to gas electricity, so these people used firewood for cooking and getting warm.
- The root of the tree binds the soil, which prevents erosion, and the increased rate of deforestation now became the primary cause for the landslide.
- It is essential to understand trees’ value in our lives and save and protect the tree. Some National programs are organised to protect the environment by our government.
- Trees play an essential role in maintaining temperature and producing rainfall.
- The plantation can decrease the effect of global warming and can reasonably save our future.
- Some animals live in trees as their home, and if trees destroy the natural habitat of this animal, they get killed. It will affect the beauty of the creature and maintain ecological balance.
- Increase in forest cover leads to an increasing economy. From trees we get wood, rubber, paper, vegetables, and make houses, building our survival.
- If trees are destroyed, then we know we would not have shelter to live and paper to write it and even food.
- All this product from the tree will increase a country’s economy, so it is essential to promoting afforestation.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Tree for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of class 9,10,11,12 and competitive exams.
- For development, trees are cut down, which mainly affect the natural habitat and human society. This will result in a drastic change in the health of the environment.
- With an increase in population, the amount of greenhouse gases is increasing in the atmosphere if it is not reduced with time, then it will cause harm to the environment. Trees observe carbon dioxide and store it within themselves from those greenhouse gases, which acts as a cleaner for the environment.
- With time many trees have been cut down, so it is vital to raise our awareness of saving trees.
- With increasing numbers of infrastructure, factories and industries result in depletion of nature. The entire ecosystem gets harmful and imbalanced due to the cutting down of trees.
- Mountains lost their lustre, the slope looked naked, and the clouds floated away without raining, and the agriculture field seemed dried.
- Some trees are worshipped in our country. These trees are Neem, The banyan, the tulsi, the Ashok. These trees are forbidden to cut down. People of India worship the trees on different occasions.
- Trees maintain balance in carbon dioxide and oxygen. It helps soil formation and protects soil erosion and saves the healthy mineral of the soil from being washed away and saves rivers from getting silted, which may result in flooding in bank areas.
- It provides food and shelter for natural habitat and also controls landslides in the Mountain region.
- With the cutting down of trees, it affects the climate, rainfall and soil fertility. The area where forest gets depleted the topsoil gets washed out, and it takes thousands of years for the formation of topsoil, and the land becomes useless.
- Afforestation is now the only way to protect our mother earth.
Frequently Asked Questions on Tree
How are trees useful for us?
It provides oxygen and increases air quality and gives life to do some animals and provide some useful material for both humans and animals.
How do you save trees?
We can save trees by afforestation.
Can life be possible without trees?
It is quite impossible to live life as there will be no food to eat.